Friday 18 November 2011

When do you know?

When do you know when you need to change things in your life?  I am not quite sure, but for me, it was over the course of years of seeing myself in the mirror and trying to make myself believe that I wasn't fat. I knew all along that i was, but like most people with a problem, I was in denial.  I went through some of these photos last night and couldn't believe how big I really was.  I really was almost 400 lbs! I could eat a triple whopper with cheese, chicken fries, regular fries, and then wash it all down with a diet coke.  Genius Right??

Christmas 2008 - Wow, may need a wide angle lens next time!


Summer 2010 - Take a load off Buddy!!


Christmas 2010 - This is what broke the straw for me.  Two weeks later, I was starting anew way of life. We now use that shirt as a sheet for one of our beds.


Now for some 2011 Photos!
August 2011 - My first 5K!!







Another one in August.

And last one, Iron Horse Half Marathon!! October 2011







No comments:

Post a Comment