Sunday 18 December 2011

Time for a Long Run!!

Just got back from my longest run ever attempted.  I did a little over 17 miles today. I put in just under 50 miles for the week.  I really tried to fit in fifty, but it was more difficult than expected.

A year ago, I would have been tired after driving 17 miles much less running them.  Either way, it felt good, but I am sure paying for it right now.  My calves and quads are torched.  Hopefully, I will be feeling better for tomorrow morning's spinning class. If not, I will just have to "suck it up" and just do it. 

That's my new motto lately - "quit crying and just suck it up"

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend and we now are only one week until Christmas! I finished my shopping this weekend, how about you?

sore as hell, but still running...

No comments:

Post a Comment